Thursday, January 17, 2008

Some happy links:

http://chamberbos.squarespace.com/braun-hill-interview/
(This is an interview of my sister for the concert she is doing this weekend.)

http://www.theoryofpaul.net/denver_08.phtml
(Pictures of Paul's recent travels - my favorite is the one of Mary and Daniel and Paul with Paul holding the blue towel! Also very nice to see Paul handling Emily Ruth so gently.)

Other happy news - Mary, this is for you:
We're doing Berlioz Symphonie Fantastique for this orchestra rotation, and we are using FOUR HARPS! KB would be so proud....

Molly is watching the third Pirates of the Carribean movie in the living room. I'm torn from watching with her or just going to bed. My first quintet rehearsal is tomorrow morning at 10, and have I even looked at the music since December? Of course not! After getting up this morning at 7 to practice before what I thought would be class at 10, I should just go to bed now and get up early again to practice before rehearsal.

Thats what I SHOULD do. Here is what I WANT to do:
Go see the National Treasure sequel. Right now.

2 comments:

Mary said...

First of all, I'm loving these frequent updates! That interview with your sister is great too! I LOVE the picture of Adelaide they used. I think you would like Paul's girlfriend. She's very nice and funny too!

Heather said...

The picture is from the Christmas cards they sent - and I agree, such a good one!