Saturday, January 19, 2008

Saturday

Today is Saturday, aka the least busy day for me thus far this week. I am playing at Emmanuel! That is happy happy news. Tonight also is Heidi's concert, which Tatiana is also coming to. I am sending Heidi good mind-vibes all day. She'll sound great, as always.

Now that I've calmed down about the insanity of Packer fans, on to other news. After all the hype, Ari is not my standpartner. It was a mistake on the orchestra scheduler's fault - Ari does not have the time to be in orchestra (meaning he must pay for DMA classes - BU is weird) because of the schedule of his string quartet, Jack. Kinda wish sometimes I had that excuse......in any case, there goes those opportunities for pizz lessons.

In all seriousness and sympathy, however, Ari has had a rough month. His grandparents both died in car crash - from what little I could gather yesterday, I think his grandfather had a stroke while driving, and they ran into a concrete sidewall. So sad.

Time to go to BU for practicing. Ugh.

No comments: