Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thursday's Idiocy

I am a bit of an idiot.

I somehow managed to misread my course schedule for this semester every single time that I checked it in the past week (which is about 5 or 6). Baroque violin class is on TUESDAYS, not Thursdays. So this morning, at 10, I'm wandering around the 2nd floor of CFA like a madwoman before finally going to the scheduling office to ask about it. This is throwing my mind in a loop. Grr.

I also figured out that someone found my blog by searching for Cantata Singers. So - I would like to say that yes, while the music is incredibly depressing, it will be a very good concert, very interesting, and very moving. So you should go.

After all the hype about Ari being my standpartner, he was not at orchestra yesterday!! I was all alone. Which I don't mind, it just then seems like I'm playing so loud ALL the time because I can really only hear myself. I wonder whats going on with that - maybe he just wasn't back yet from break.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did chamber go?