Tuesday, January 22, 2008

So sad about Heath Ledger. I saw A Knight's Tale with my friend Amy in high school, and after it was done we walked to the next theater it was showing at and watched it again. It was a good time. He was only 28.

Baroque violin class started this morning - should be a very good time, as long as I remember to keep my violin more in front of my body than with modern violin.

Molly and I had sushi for dinner and it was AMAZING.

I totally crashed and burned on my face playing the 2nd mvt of Brahms today in my lesson. Hope that doesn't happen again.

Played hide and seek on the 4th floor at BU with Adelaide today while Heidi had a lesson with Peter.

Now I must research about what kind of cake to make for tomorrow. We'll see how that goes. I'm thinking chocolate.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Are you making me a cake?

Heather said...

Mary, if you were here, or I was there, I would by no means object to making you a beautiful cake!