Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Because of illness, on Monday I rescheduled my lesson with Peter (usually a Tuesday event) to this morning, at 9 am. It was the only time available, so I took it. Got up this morning at 7:45, out the door, and to BU by 8:45 (the train even went express from Wash. to Harvard Ave!). Get to Peter's studio, and he's not there yet. So I open the door and start warming up.

9 am.

9:05 am.

9:10 am.

9:15 am.

Around 9:17 am, my phone rings. "Hi Heather. I'm so sorry, but I JUST woke up. Can we reschedule?"

(sigh) I know I rescheduled first, but I did so over 24 hours in advance. I woke up so early and was so good, and he didn't come!

So I practiced the rest of the morning. I know that I'm glad it worked out that way, but still.

Oh, and my new lesson this week is on Friday at 12:30. During his auditions lunch break.

No comments: