Thursday, January 24, 2008

Last night a few people dropped by to eat cake in celebration of Jesse's 23rd birthday. It was a very good time, the cake I picked out to make (called Yummy Chocolate Cake, and was from the St. Johns cookbook) was excellent, and enjoyed by all.

I'm playing in a masterclass today for Katie Wolfe, a violin prof at the Univ. of Iowa. She gave a good recital the other night, so I'm interested in what she'll have to say to me today. Should be a lovely time.

Also - I'm sick. I could feel it start last night around 11:30, and sure enough, I wake up today and my nose is going ballistic and I'm coughing. Adelaide had just started a cold when I saw her on Tuesday, so its either that or any other number of things. Kinda would love to stay and home and do nothing today. Oh well.

No comments: