Sunday, January 20, 2008

I am currently at NEC, very very early because I didn't want to go all the way home inbetween Emmanuel this morning and Cantata Singers this afternoon. I had Wendy's for lunch, too! yum.

It is COLD in Boston today, but the sun is still shining!

Heidi sounded beautiful last night! Afterwards, she and Tat and Nat and Rose and I went to the Parish Bar for drinks. It was a very pleasant evening.

Tomorrow is Martin Luther King Jr. Day, meaning no school. However, I was informed yesterday that my bathtub walls are being retiled. That should be fun.

3 comments:

kimberlyfitch said...

I didn't know you were a National Treasure fan.... I just saw the new one with my cousin Claire last week!

Heather said...

Did you like it?? I haven't seen it yet.

Anonymous said...

Nat treasure 1 is excellent...are you watching the packer game?